Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break is Over!

Tomorrow brings the beginning of the last week of the quarter for my students.  I hope that all of them can use this week to raise their grades so they don't have so much pressure on the last 9 weeks.  The students in the first two AP classes have mostly D's so I really hope they do well on the test this week.  In the third period honors class everybody has at least a C so they have less pressure. 

The fun is really going to be juggling the testing center time because the third quarter county exam should be this week but FCAT is also coming up.  I hope that I will have enough time to review with my students before they have to take the quarterly exam.  The first exam went great with a B average but much more is covered on this quarters exam.  I would be very happy if we could keep the B average even with the doubling of the material covered.  I really am appreciative of all of the valuable teaching lessons I am learning during my internship.  I also can't wait to start my volunteering with 21st century or another after school program.  I will keep my progress with the volunteering posted. 

1 comment:

  1. There is too much pressure for the teachers and students. Hope the break did give everyone some time to chill. Can see you are enjoying your internship, have fun because it will all be over soon and you will have your own class and new adventures.

    ReplyDelete