My internship has flown by! I have so much that keeps me busy. I don't know where the last few month have gone. I have so many mixed emotions about this next transition in my life. I have sadness for leaving my students and the faculty at OHS. I have anxiety and nerves about my job fair on Wednesday. Usually I don't have anxiety, but starting my teaching career means so much to me. I plan on still visiting my class until the end of the school year.
One thing I learned during my internship is that I'm going to be sad with each group of students that leave. I helped out again this week in credit recovery. The students are quickly trying to finish everything up before the end of the school year. There are still some students who choose not to use their time wisely during credit recovery. I try to walk around and make sure everyone is on task and when I find someone off task I try to remind them of why they are there. I may try to get involved in the AVID or 21st Century program this week. I'll keep you posted.
Thank you for the opportunity to learn with you.
ReplyDeleteMarthaLueStewart